Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Red Lobster

Ok, so my Dad really dragged his birthday out since Thursday! LOL David thought it would be nice to take him out to his favorite restaurant, Red Lobster. Since we're not sea food fans, he never gets to pick that place lol So my Dad was happy to be treated there lol

Alex kept making silly faces, and I
told him, "No more silly faces" so this
is what he did lol

Nana and Alex

My Dad took this, he cut off the top of
David' head and Alex looks drunk LOL

My mom and dad! I love them so much!!!

Jenniffer was there too! (Mario had
strep throat, so he wasnt invited lol)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love red lobster too! mmmm...shrimp! David should shrink then maybe he wouldn't get his head cut off in pictures so much lol...you guys have such a height difference

Tania said...

LOL Kim, I should put him in the washing machine and shrink him like I did his shirts! Alex was playing with the dials and changed it to super hot lol

Sam said...

ewwwwwww... DH loves Red Lobster too, I 'had' to go for his birthday last year but usually avoid it.

Sue said...

Way to go, Mario . . . lets hear it for BIRTHDAY MONTHS!!!!! heh heh heh . . . ;o)

Natalee said...

CUTE pictures but YUCK for Red Lobster! I DO NOT like sea food!