Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Addicted to Purses and shoes....

One of my students Sara told me today that she thinks I'm addicted to purses and shoes! Is there even such a thing!?!??! Ok so maybe I do have a purse / shoe / diaper bag shopping problem! But i cant help it!!!!!!!! I just cant!!!!! If I see a cute diaper bag, or purse, or shoes I HAVE to get them! Now I dont spend our mortgage or dip into our savings for these things. I just buy them when I can. Or absolutley HAVE to have them! LOL Aparently since school has started in September, I've changed my purse like 5 times? I dont recal these alleged 5 purses I've had since September! I think my students are exaggerating LOL And SUPPOSEDLY I always have different shoes!?! I dont know what they are talking about!! Besides I give these purses a good run, and then donate them when I'm done with them! LOL A friend of mine told me that I should sign up for this "Rent a Purse" thing online where you pick a purse you want, pay like $10 a month and rent them, and then change them whenever you are done with them! LOL Now thats an idea! (o:

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

you are addicted admit it...those are the only things that stay in a shopping cart all the way through a store...lol the rest of the crap goes in and comes back out by the time you get to the register...nobody messes with your shoes or purses...what a nerd...if you ever have a little girl one day it's over!!! alex has more shoes than most kids i know too...

Sam said...

lol, Ash would so love your old purses - she has a bunch of her own too... (um, don't give her your old ones, she has too many already)

And yeah, you sort of DO like purses and shoes a lot... lol... but that's okay, everyone has their own things that they love, right?

Sue said...

LOL Kim . . . that is FUNNY!!!! And Sam is right . . . I think MOST people have something they are sort of 'addicted' to or 'obsessed' with or that they just like buying . . . for some people that is EARRINGS . . . lots and lots of earrings . . . ahem . . . =o|