Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Finally Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week seemed to drag on and on! LOL I am SOOOOO terribly excited that its finally Friday!!!! I'm leaving work today at 12pm, so that's an even better reason that its Friday! LOL I have a doctors appointment for heartburn and a physical! I've been so extremely tired lately! I need some Iron or something! Or maybe a toddler who acts like a toddler at night, and sleeps all night LOL Not one who thinks he's a newborn and wakes up about 20,094,747,384,348 times a night LOL

Anyway we are going to be taking an updated family picture either on Saturday or Sunday. (hopefully). David thinks we take WAY too many pictures. Is there even such a thing? He thinks I go nuts with pictures! Weirdo guy!

I remember when he first moved in after we got married, and I put pictures of us all over the house up, he was like "This is freaky! I'm not used to having my picture all over the house! My mom only had one frame with one picture of each kid." I was like "WHAT?!?!? My mom had our pictures up everywhere!" Not that my parents loved us more than Davids parents loved them or anything, its just different decorating styles. Now my Mom only has pictures of us down the hall? LOL And decorations in the living room, and of course, pictures of Alex LOL He has replaced us I guess. On the other hand, I have pictures of family EVERYWHERE!!!!!! So if I've ever taken a picture of you, dont be surprised if you come over and your face is somewhere on our walls! (o: I think that we now live so far away from everyone, its important to have pictures of friends and family, so that Alex will be used to seeing your face, so he's not all shy and scared to see you! (o:

David says its a bad sign when Alex randomly says "Mama, Cheese!" and smiles waiting for his picture to be taken! And he's starting to pose like I tell him to! LOL Oppps!!!!!!

I would love to take some photography classes, and eventually have a photography business or something. If I was a billionaire LOL





8 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh my gosh we have the same dream, i want to take a photgraphy class too, and then on months off or when i retire take pictures professionally. We should open a buisness together.

Tania said...

WE SO SHOULD!!!!!!!!! I've always wanted to take pictures! "Hendrickson Photography!" Nice ring to it! (o:

Sam said...

lol... ohh, me too - although NOW it just sounds like I am a copycat... I love pictures too though - maybe we can open up different 'branches' of the photography place in the different states where we live? lol

Michelle said...

I love pictures too! Jeff thinks I take WAY too many, but it's just so easy these days with digital cameras and so fun!

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tania said...

I was just posting random pictures I've never posted Jerk face!

David A. Hendrickson said...

I guess I'd better look into 'theft resistant' slideshows for your photography company, eh?

Sue said...

Personally, I LOVE love LOVE that you guys are all soooooooooo prolific in taking pictures of your beautiful families . . . I LOVE being able to share in so much of what you do, despite not living in the same city anymore (except for Jenn).

I love how your homes are all filled with pictures of your families and friends . . . I wish I had done more of that . . .