Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

L.A Fitness

Jenniffer and I decided to join L.A Fitness! Tomorrow will be our first day going! David didn't want to join since he and Dustin are going to use the Bowflex David made us buy a few years ago because he is going to use it everyday and get our moneys worth LOL No but I'm glad he's started using it again! Makes him feel good, and happy! (o:

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for joining a gym! It's always nice when you have someone else to go with you too. At least for me, it REALLY helps with motivation!! :)

Tania said...

Its nice, except my slacker sister keeps ditching me LOL So I end up going alone anyways! )o:

Sam said...

I'm impressed you keep going, even alone! YAY Tania!!!

I am still jealous, I want a gym and a babysitter so I can go to it... lol...

Sue said...

YAY!!! It is a good idea to buddy up like that . . . it makes it more fun to work out (to do it with a friend) AND it makes it easier to stick with it . . .

=o)