Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby Jamz

My brother Mario, and his girlfriend Becky got Alex a Baby Jamz thing. Its a baby dance revolution type of toy. Its sooo cute!! Alex LOVES it! LOL It has all these pads on it, so that when he touches each design they make a new "beat" to the song. I have to take a video of him getting down and getting funky! LOL

He was testing it out. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do.


Then he started getting funky with it LOL Threw himself on the mat, and started "break dancing" LOL


So tired, he needed a little breather! (o:


I cant believe I cut the mat out of this picture LOL
He looked so cute playing on it!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That little mat is SOOO cute! And of course the little boy using the mat is even cuter!!! How fun!

Sam said...

I second the cute-ness of the little boy, and the mat. I love ALL of your new posts! I always love it when there's a ton of new stuff to read (which doesn't happen THAT often since I check like everyday to see if there's anything new... lol.) Thanks for all of the updates!

Sue said...

What a FUN thing . . . I think those are fun and great exercise . . . I didn't realize they had it for TODDLERS til I saw Alex's birthday present. How awesome that it is such a good workout AND that he loves it. I SOOOOOOOOOOO want to see a little video of him jamming out!!! =o)

Kimberly said...

your kids got some moves man! i know he didn't get them from you lol...he looks all red in the pictures he must have been really jammin