Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yikes!

David and I went to rent movies, and we saw black smoke from the Wal*Mart parking lot! So we decided to be nosey and see what was on fire! So we drive up and see a truck on fire! Like Totally engulfed in fire! Big huge flames and everything! David didnt let me get close enough to get good pictures, something about the truck maybe exploding! Then I wanted to take pictures for my blog, but I had forgotten my camera! So I took some pictures with my cell phone! Not very close, but you get the picture!





3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, that is crazy!!! I love that you took pictures for your blog though! You are a blogger at heart! Just like me! lol ;)

Kimberly said...

wow how scary...it was in the parking lot? i wonder what happened...what an investigator lol..you know if it was you and me we would have drove around until we figured out what happened it's not nosey...its concern right

Tania said...

I know Kim! TOTALLY CSI! David was like, "Dang, look at all these nosey people standing in our way!" LOL

Michelle, I TOTALLY take random pictures to post, just never get a chance to lol