Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Park Day

We went to a birthday party this weekend. It was at a park. Looking through the pictures I took LOL doesnt look like we even went to a party, but to the park LOL So This is our park day! This park was so nice, and had 2 different play areas really close by. Alex LOVED it!!!!!!!








This is him saying "Ow" this is the face he makes
when he gets hurt. He bumped his knee on the pole.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This looks like so much fun! Thanks for posting and making my day! :) haha And I love his little "owie" face. Kids are so cute.

Kimberly said...

poor kid...it was so hot at the park! I posted the ones I took on myspace...There is a cute one of him, ashley and hayley...

Sue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THese pictures were taken at a PARTY?!?!? I see NO other kids at ALL . . . not even any EVIDENCE that other kids EXIST in Phoenix! LOL but I really only wanted to see more pictures of Alex and his pretty mama and lovely Kim!!! =o)