Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dates are fun!

David and I went on a badly needed date Sunday afternoon! (o: We went and watched 2 movies and had dinner. We went without Alex!! We watched "88 Minutes" and "Prom Night". 88 minutes was way better. Prom Night was more of a Teen-Aged "thriller" very predictable, but I liked it anyways! Oh Oh and the best part LOL Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 will be coming out this summer!! Remember we read that book? I'm so excited!! LOL

Ok seriously the best part was just hanging out with David. (o: Dates are fun! We need to have them more often! I just feel bad working full time, and then leaving Alex while I'm not working too. But at least he's with my mom and dad (o:

4 comments:

Sam said...

Dates... hmm, that word sounds sort of familiar, but I am comming up with nothing...

lol, just kidding. How fun that you and Dave got to go hang out and do fun stuff - Dates ARE fun and important, cool that you guys got to do that!

Michelle said...

Yay for dates! Especially when you have a kiddo! I am glad you two were able to get some time together! I am excited that the Sisterhood movie is coming out too! I have totally been reading those books while I am on bed rest!! :)

And it's so nice you have your parents around to watch Alex. I bet they love being able to spend time with their grandson and you don't have to worry about leaving him with someone else. I don't know how Jeff & I will EVER date once our baby is born, since we don't have family around!

Tania said...

Yeah, my mom watches Alex for me while I work, so that is so super nice! (o:

Sue said...

Awww FUN!!!!! I am glad you got a chance for some fun, alone time together . . . that is very important for a couple! I heard on the radio the other day that "88 minutes" had been voted the third worst movie of all time . . . LOL . . . glad to hear that SOMEBODY enjoyed it! ;o)

Those books were amazing . . . and I thought the first movie did a good job of staying 'true' to the tone of the books . . . I will definitely go see #2!!!