Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gotta Love Kids...

I'm so thankful that not only does my WONDERFUL mom watch Alex for me, but she does it for free! We've tried time and time again to pay her for watching Alex for us, but she would deposit her "pay check" into Alex's savings account! So she said it would be a lot easier for her if we just deposited that money into his account for her. So thats what we do every two weeks. Anyway, she watched a handful of kids everyday. Right now she has Sierra 4, Prisma 3, Alex 2, Matt 1, and Adrian 5 months. She definitely has her hands full with that bunch. Now Alex and Sierra are "Best Friends". They fight like cats and dogs, but love each other to death. If any of the other kids take stuff away from either one of them, they go after that kid. Yet they could hit each other and take toys away from each other no problem? (My mom puts the in time out when they do that lol) Anyways, Prisma, Matt and Adrian are all mild tempered kids. Alex and Sierra are MENACES! If there is anything they could get into they will. Lets just say Alex + Sierra = TROUBLE!!!! So sometime last week while I was at work my sister sends me a picture message, and here they are!






Apparently while my mom was feeding Adrian and Jenniffer was feeding Matt, Alex and Sierra were supposedly in the play room right to the right of the living room. They were playing for a few minutes, and Alex kept saying he wanted to play in the "Aqua". Since it was only 8am, my mom told them they could play in the water outside after lunch. So this upset Alex greatly. But he got over it... or so they thought! LOL Sierra was upset because Alex was upset, so she took him to my mom's bathroom and turned on the water and they decided to play in the water when THEY wanted to! After like 2 minutes they were being so quiet in the play room, my mom went to look for them. Only to find they were gone! So she and Jenniffer start to run around the house looking for them. Jenniffer hears this loud "OH NO!!!!!!!" coming from my Mom, so naturally she starts to freak out lol Then she hears my mom laughing so hard! And that is how they found the kids lol In their PJ's soaking wet. Water was EVERYWHERE in the bathroom! The mirrors, the floor, the towels even the toilet! How could 2 minutes cause so much "water damage"? LOL Its kinda funny because my parents room is all the way down the hall, and the hall is really dark, so the kids NEVER go down there alone. Apparently their urge to play in the water was stronger than their fear of the dark LOL Glad I was at work when that happened! *I* certainly didn't want to clean up THAT mess!!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was cracking up when you sent me these pictures...Sierra corrupting your poor innocent son...ya right! Those two are little menaces...they crack me up...good thing your mom has a sense of humor...

Tania said...

I know! If I were my mom I;d charge me DOUBLE what everyone else pays!

Sue said...

LOL . . . what imaginative little kids!!! You know, when you get an urge to play in agua, you gotta play in agua RIGHT NOW . . . that was pretty smart of them to figure out how to pull it off! They look very pleased with themselves, don't they? ;o)