Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crappy Dentist!

I went to Western Dental and they seriously creeped me out!!!!! They took an x-ray of my tooth, and had me wait in the chair in an exam room. About 20 minutes later the doctor came in and before he looked at my x-ray or even my mouth he said "Ok well yo are going to need a tooth extraction!" I was like WHAT??!?! I was expecting a root canal or something! Not an extraction! He was really rude, and talked to me like I was stupid and have never had any dental care before! He made me so mad! I was asking him to explain the procedure, and he was irritated that I didnt know exactly how an extraction works! UGH! Then he tells me "Ok, I'll be back, and we could get the tooth out!" I was like "WAIT WHAT?!?!? No, you arent doing that!". So I got my pain medicine and left! I called my regular doctor Dr. Joe and I have an appointment at 4pm, to see him! So do NOT go to Western Dental!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Ibprofin (sp) 800 is AWESOME!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Natalee said...

TANIA! I totally could have told you NOT to go to Western Dental. David and I have tried TWICE and BOTH times it was HORRIBLE!

One time, they actually lied to me. I was trying to make Kailin an appointment for her FIRST dental visit. I wanted it to be a GOOD experience, so I called around to Pediatric Dentists. I got a Western Dental on the line and the lady sounded so nice. She said that the office for kids had all kinds of neat stuff, the theme of the office was ANIMALS! She said each exam room was an animal theme and the chairs were decked out to be that animal. She basically just played this place up to the extreme. I drove over an hour to take her there and when I got there it was GROSE! First of all their animals were a few posters here and there. Not to mention the place was dirty and there were moustraps on the floors! Yeah real kid friendly right!

WESTERN DENTAL = NO WAY JOSE!!!

Matt said...

yeah,I got talked down to the first time I went to the afternoon last year- I hated it, because I completely understood what they were saying, but... it pissed me off.

The second time, I made sure I was wearing my EMT shirt, so they'd know I knew my stuff. The service was much better that time.

Matt said...

ER. I meant to say. ER.

Michelle said...

Wow, I can't believe so many people have had such a bad experience there! I'm glad you at least got some meds to tide you over until you see your regular dentist! Ick! I really need to go to the dentist, but not sure I want to after stories like these!

Sam said...

did you get any better 'results' with your REAL dentist appointment today?! I still can't believe that crazy man expected you to LET him pull a tooth out without ever looking at an x-ray?!

These dental horror stories are scaring even ME and I love my dentist - but if I move I am going to have to find a NEW one...
yikes!!!

(look I commented, EVEN THOUGH we talked about this for ages already today, lol)

Sue said...

Wow . . . I am amazed that EVERYBODY seems to have the same low opinion of that Dental office (is it the SAME dental office or is it a chain?) There is no excuse to treat ANY patient like that . . . in such a rude, condescending, high handed manner . . . UGH . . .