Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Puzzles!

Alex got a few puzzles for his birthday in March. And I've been kinda leery of letting him try them. I figured he's loose the pieces or get bored and just make a mess. I TOTALLY under estimated him! He LOVED playing with them! And was actually pretty good at making the pieces fit! (o: I need to try and find some more puzzles for him to work on! I decided my son is DEFINITELY a genius!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

With you as his mom, and David as his Dad, how could he not be? He is destined to be one smart little cookie.

Tania said...

Aw thanks Matt! (o:

Sue said...

I agree . . . in my TOTALLY objective and unbiased opinion, that is one BRILLIANT little boy . . . those puzzles seem too difficult for such a little guy . . . I think it is amazing that he can do them!!! =o)