Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Camera Phones...

I love that I could upload the pictures I take from my cell phone onto the computer!!!I always thought camera phones were kinda a waste because the pictures just stayed ON your phone. Now I use my camera on my cell phone ALL the time!!! And they take really decent looking pictures!!!!!!!! (o:

So it was such a nice day outside on Monday, I decided to take a few pictures with my cell phone.


Alex just being himself! CUTE! (o:

I took this picture, and sent it to my friend Kim, and titled it
"Aren't we so cute?" lol And she took a picture of herself
making a HIDEOUS face and asked if she was cute LOL
I told her not to send me pictures she didn't want to see on
my blog LOL She has some messed up pictures of me, so we'll just leave that
one to the imagination LOL Here is a good picture of her, just imagine her
all messed up!!!!


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

ha ha ha...that picture was for you only...i do have some messed up pictures of you so it would have been war...

Tania said...

lol is that a dare missy??

Kimberly said...

not a dare...lol...we both know the pictures I have...10 years worth of ugly lol..we don't need to go there...I promise to never text you cute pictures of myself again..(0:

Sue said...

I LOVE love LOVE this one of you and ALex . . . you have SUCH a gorgeous smile!!! And it is VERY difficult to imagine Kim looking anything but lovely . . . because she IS lovely!!!