Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SHOCKED AND APPALLED!!!!!

I was talking to my sister-in-law Sam today, and she mentioned that the New Kids on The Block were doing a come back tour thing, and I remembered how much I Loved loved loved them when I was a kid. And she had the audacity to say "I don't remember them much, you are older than I am, so maybe I was too young to care, or remember them!" AHEM!!!!!!!! I'm only 3 years older than she is!!!!! Kim who is a year YOUNGER than Sam remembers and shares the love of the NKOTB!!!!!!! I am deeply saddened that SAM DOESN'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )o: I told her that we are no longer friends lol How dare she!! lol

New Kids On The Block Reunion

YouTube - You got it (the right stuff) - New Kids On the Block

She said she would redeem herself worthy of my friendship by getting their CDs and memorizing their songs! Until then we are JUST sister-in-laws! {{{humph}}}

5 comments:

Sam said...

=o(

I TOTALLY didn't mean that you were old, sheesh, we're only like two years and 11 months apart - not even three years!!! Just the whole 'age' that we were when they came out, and admittedly I am not sure when exactly that WAS... that would/could have made more of a difference. Probably having all brothers and not listening to anything but oldies at that age made more of a difference...

hmmm, I KNOW! It's just that I was SOOOOooOOooo immature at that point, that I couldn't appreciate the New Kids on the Block and all of their obviously wonderful glory!!! That HAS to be the reason, right?

Going to listen to songs now, in order to redeem myself so I can be worthy of your friendship again... =o(

Tania said...

LOL Sam, yeah blame your STINKY brothers! I bet they were the culprits of your not being able to listen to the New Kids on the Block! LOL The Jerks they are!

Sam said...

Wow... I watched the video, and... wow. I am not exactly sorry that I wasn't 'cool' enough to follow them...

lol... but I can totally stick with the 'my brothers didn't let me' excuse if that makes you feel better!

Kimberly said...

WHAT!?!?!? How can you not be a fan...Sam...how could you! lol the stupid reunion concert is in NY or back there somewhere...and it says it's at like 7am in the morning...I am signed up to get exclusive updates lol...We had the NKOTB barbies and everything! My sister could have been an influence too..she went to their first concerts...you have shamed girls all around...i must go play all songs now...and tania your cd is still here waiting for you lol

Matt said...

Yeah. Go ahead and blame us, because we didn't let our sister listen to New Kids on the Block.

Mostly because they sucked. And were kind of gay. (Oh, boybands!)

But also because our musical tastes at the time we classic rock, oldies, and classical.

But mostly because they suck.