Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sleep anywhere!

We went to Sam's Club today (Where we got the finger paint kit lol), to get some shelving for the garage, and Alex fell asleep on his way to the store. So David was going to carry him around. I told him we could try and lay him down in a shopping cart and see what he does. Well here is the result!! I swear this kid could sleep ANYWHERE! LOL




4 comments:

Matt said...

Heh. Batman tshirt.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh...that is SO cute...haha I love it!

Sue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is HILARIOUS . . . not only can he SLEEP . . . but he looks VERY comfortable and content! heh heh heh . . .that is SO cute!!! =o)

David A. Hendrickson said...

I can't imagine it was comfy. It bashed up my knuckles putting him in there, and even through the blanket, I could feel the grating of the cart...

But hey... I've slept in worse. (Tania's Futon? :D)