Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh my Gosh!!!!!!

I just heard that 9 third grade students in GA plotted to kill their teacher because she yelled at one girl for standing on her chair! They took knives, duct tape, hand cuff and other stuff to carry out their plot! I cant believe 8 and 9 year old kids could even think about that!!!! How insaine is that?!? Apparently all the kids had a job, from covering the windows, to cleaning up the blood!!!!!!!! I am seriously sick about this!! I can't believe this!! Thinking about it, its pretty scary to think that there is ONE teacher for 20-30 kids! I have 26 kids, I cant imagine having t fight some of them off if they tried to attack me!! SCARY!!!!!!

3rd Graders Plot to Murder Teacher

7 comments:

Matt said...

There might be more of them, but they don't have 100-pound hands. ;D

Sue said...

WHOA . . . that IS scary . . . =o( Make sure those kids know how BIG and PROTECTIVE your brother-in-laws are, ok? (That alone will probably keep you VERY safe!!!)

Michelle said...

Wow, that is really crazy! I can't believe little 3rd graders!!!

Jennifer said...

Man, I have 33 kids, ad two sections. Sucks for me :( and my kids have guns not knives, i should be nicer.

Tania said...

lol yeah Jenn, your husband is also a cop, so your kids probably wont try anything LOL

Sam said...

I like the idea of those BIG PROTECTIVE brother-in-laws, and the cop angle... put up lots of pictures of them in your classroom, lol.

Seriously this is scary though, how in the world do 8 and 9 year olds get THAT messed up, that they could think of doing something like that? That's so disturbing. I hope your kids are nicer!

Jennifer said...

Yeah his picture is everywhere, pictures of the baby, everyone i have a picture wall :) Kids always finish early and want to go look at my wall, its cool!